Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a involving some for the reasons you should have gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully as well as your something to think about.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you will discover that regardless how good understanding you might think it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they reject an image that they agree could be profitable. Listed below are some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may presently have a full-line of services not wanting to add alot more.
2. Product or service is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting vehicle first recognize their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that source.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your the distribution. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to you down.)
6. Contain too many similar services that information mill flooded proper.
7. Your idea draws a very little niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Profits sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort indicates of.
10. Your products has have been patented by someone else and don’t want to determine if they might go around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your product or idea isn’t compared to what is definitely on market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea okay and do not need a clue who other sellers is looking.
12. You sent a specific thing that is just like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing when what is departing from out one year afterwards.
14. They have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a significant. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones inventing.)
15. They have received another similar idea from another Inventor www.pearltrees.com and are working negotiations with this Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down derived from that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype on youtube and possess a significant regarding hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, Invent Help to they participate in a quick search on your patent they see that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly past the due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, nevertheless was poorly written and also cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, so that they should be expecting very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and does not publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they never look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided on your line for the year together with following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review for InventHelp your item by no means been being produced or sold stores or online. In order that they do n’t need to go ahead and take risk to become the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are simply a few with the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take time to on your own and understand your market, your put in that market and homework part to make yourself as marketable as it can.